Are you interested to learn how to cook Nepalese food? This can be done at a half day. You will be accompanied by a Nepalese woman (Cook) & from the local market, you will buy fresh ingredients required to prepare the food of your choice. You can choose one of the most popular fast foods: Dalbhat, Alu Parotha or Mo:Mos. Along with the kitchen staffs, you will prepare the ingredients to make the meal of your choice. You can be involved, if you like, in washing and cutting vegetables; grinding chilies and other spices in a mortar; stirring curry and wrapping Mo:Mos. It’s a sensory experience! You will enjoy the dish you prepared.
- Learn to cook like a local
- Source fresh ingredients from the local bazaar
- Cook traditional Nepalese dishes with a Nepali chef
- Try your hand at making traditional "momos" or "aloo paratha"
- Enjoy the food you have cooked for lunch