Bike the Himalayas on a full-day mountain bike tour around Kathmandu. Cycle the ridge-top trails encircling the valley's rim, traveling on quiet dirt roads. Immerse yourself in the wilderness of mountain villages, small temples, and more. Enjoy spectacular views of the Nepalese Himalayas on a full-day mountain bike tour, with options tailored to your level of experience and fitness, from an easy 19-mile (32-kilometer) trek to a challenging 37-mile (62-kilometer) bike ride. You will be cycling in a delightful world of wooded slopes, small villages, hidden temples, and views of the giant mountain peaks, from Makalu to the Annapurnas. Each route is available daily and includes a mix of trails and technical challenges.
- Ride the jeep tracks and trails of the Kathmandu Valley by bike
- Enjoy technical challenges along jungle roads
- Get panoramic views of the giants of the Nepalese Himalayas
- Choose a route to suit your technical ability
- Meet the villagers of the Newar and Tamang people