Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day. Immerse yourself in Kathmandu’s spiritual traditions during visits the Tibetan Buddhist sputa Bodhnath & to the Hindu temple Pashupatinath, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Accompanied by your expert guide, witness daily rituals at the two holy sites and learn about Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
Want to feel even more enlightened? A famous Nepali astrologer can give you an astrological reading! After exploring these two sites the day concludes with a visit to the final UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bhaktapur, an old beautiful town of the valley. This tour is the best combination of Buddhism, Hinduism and ancient town.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Cultural and spiritual tour of Kathmandu holy shrines
- Learn about the beliefs and customs of the colorfully dressed Sadhus
- Speak with the monks at Bodhnath about Tibetan Buddhist traditions
- Explore the beautiful town of Bhaktapur